* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field with a minimum of five years of related work experience, a Master's Degree with a minimum of 3 years of relatedexperience, a PhD with 0 years of experience, or a total of9 years of related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
* Active TS/SCI with polygraph required
* 5+ years of experience in analyzing and writing requirement
* 2+ years of experience in a development environment applying Agile technique
* Experience with Java, J2EE (JEE), andTomca
* Experience with Spring MVC; Hibernate, Oracle, SQL, and JavaScrip
* UNIX and Windows commands experience
* Experience with requirements tracking and management tools, such as Jira, DOORS, etc.
* Familiarity of Govt. application system security requirements.
* Experience/understanding of geographic information system (GIS) application interfaces.
* Experience with developing Google Earth and Keyhole Markup Language (KML) is a plus.
* Experience with developing with jQuery; Bootstrap; AJAX
* Experience in leading training sessions.
* Experience working with the sponsor's project management framework
* Experience researching and troubleshooting software related issues
* Capacity to develop a clear understanding of the business needs and incorporate these needs into technical solutions
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.