Kforce has a client that is seeking a Software Engineer 3 in Louisville, KY.
We are currently designing, building, and transforming a set of modern microservices based platforms and distributed systems in a Hybrid Cloud Environment to empower exceptional care. Our platform connects thousands of devices in near time to help clinicians make informed decisions. Ingesting hundreds of thousands of visits daily, we process, analyze, and communicate bi-directionally vast amounts of data across the continuum of the patient.
* Software Engineer will mentor other developers with a variety of experience levels
* Design, write, execute, high quality code to commercialize platforms using industry standard development patterns and practices
* Optimize and transform existing code to better scale leveraging platforms for transformation
* As a Software Engineer, you will write and execute on high level of unit coverage across your responsible projects/focus areas
* Work and collaborate with Senior Developers and Senior Architects to drive code transformation (peer reviews, code reviews, SAFe planning) within the team
* Software Engineers will be the first technical user(s) of the platform(s), developing production level code against the platform(s)
* 3-5 years of development experience with .NET stack overall preferred (preference given to recent experience with .NET Core 2.x and above)
* 2+ years of development experience with REST/Web API services preferred (preference given to recent experience with current frameworks/cluster/routing technologies such as Istio/K8)
* 2+ years of development experience with relational databases (preference given to MS SQL 2014 and above)
* 2+ years of experience and comfort level working in a fast-paced Agile environment
* 1+ years of development experience with Azure technologies preferred (preference given to various PaaS development experience, understanding AKS and development patterns in distributed systems)
* Have familiarity with modern software development and CI/CD practices (Git/Azure DevOps/Release Management)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.