Welcome to Allscripts. Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
Would you like to join a company whose mission is to save lives? Practice Fusion is a technology leader with a cloud based Electronic Health Record platform. With over 5M monthly patient visits and over 100 million patients served by health care providers - so your contributions will have a huge impact. Come join a team that's growing year over year in users and revenue while consistently aligning our efforts to our mission: to connect doctors, patients and data to drive better health and save lives.
We are looking for DevOps Engineers to join our engineering team. In this role you will apply software engineering principles to infrastructure automation, application continuous integration and delivery, configuration and container image management, built-in security, cloud change control and monitoring automation. Responsibilities
- Contribute to AWS infrastructure and application deployment automation
- Evolve our Jenkins 2 infrastructure pipeline to enable product teams to create and manage their own cloud resources and application workflows.
- Contribute to Security Automation through the development of compliance and audit tests as a code (InSpec), integrated into the CI/CD
- Collaborate on standardizing of a reusable and modular DevOps toolchain.
- Contribute to CI/CD pipeline for container-based and serverless applications
- Debug and root cause production infrastructure issues
- Maintain a close relationship with other engineering teams to drive and communicate DevOps automation
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree or relevant Technical / Business experiences
What you bring to the team:
- Strong programming skills. .NET core, Ruby, Python or equivalent
- Experience with AWS running production workloads
- Experience writing unit tests using RSpec or equivalent
- Learner: learning new skills, asking questions, and learning how to troubleshoot problems is more important than having domain expertise in a specific technology
- Owner: own the responsibility of ensuring your work is delivered with exceptional quality, self-organizing, seeing project deliverables through end2end
- Collaborator: strong communication skills and can collaborate effectively face to face and with remote folks. Open to walk-in/chat advice, offer help on any DevOps focused topic
- Experience with healthcare security and compliance (HIPAA) in the cloud
- Configuration management automation with Chef
- Linux and/or Windows system administration
- Deep knowledge of AWS
- Very little or no travel is required
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans