Description JOB DESCRIPTION:
SAIC Team SOTL located in Reston, VA is looking to hire a talented software developer who is interested in building the next generation software solutions in support of SAIC's Solutions & Technology Group (STG). The ideal candidate is a self-motivated fast learner with a passion for creating great software and desire to work in a collaborative team environment. He or she will have a strong grasp of computer science fundamentals, experience working across different technologies, the ability to think critically about problem solving, and the desire, initiative, and drive to expand their professional expertise.
- Design and develop stable software that includes automated test validation
- Work effectively with other software engineers, project managers, subject matter experts, and clients.
- Peer review the work of other development team members
- Be a productive member of a fast-paced agile team
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and 0 years related experience.
- B.S. (or higher) in Computer Science or a related engineering field.
- U.S. citizen and able to obtain a Secret clearance
Desired Technical Expertise
- Containers (e.g. Docker)
- Build Automation (e.g. Jenkins)
- Automated Testing (e.g. Junit, TestNG, Jest, Mocha)
- Automated UI Testing (e.g. Selenium)
- Web Services (e.g. REST)
- Cloud Computing Services (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Dependency Injection Frameworks (e.g. Spring, Java EE)
- Object oriented design - apply design patterns to common problems
- Object-relational mapping frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
My SAIC Benefits.