This is Akshay from BayOne Solution INC, Just Came Across your profile I believe you are looking for new roles…. Please let me know your interest, and the best time to talk to you.
Software Engineer 4
Work Location: Dallas, TX
Duration – 06 to 12month +Multiple EXT
• BS In Computer Science or related field - comparable experience in the field can be considered in lieu of the degree
• 5+ years of experience in software solution development, design and implementation
• 4+ years of experience in Java enterprise solution development
• Proficiency in Java 8, RESTful APIs development, Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA and Spring Cloud
• Proficiency in SQL based database application development
• Proficiency with Agile Scrum SDLC
• Proficiency with automation development solutions - CI/CD tools/processes (Git/Maven/Jenkins/SonarQube/Jacoco/Junit preferred)
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Experience in application development in an AWS environment is highly desired
• Experience in NoSQL database application development is highly desired
• Ability to coach others technically
• 2+ years of experience working with development teams administering software repository tools (GitHub/GitLab)
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and familiarity with AWS technologies as EC2, RDS, S3/EBS/Glacier
• Hands-on AWS technical design and build experience, including automation, CICD tooling etc.
• 1+ years more Implementing AWS Lambda
• 1+ years using NoSQL database
Thank you & Regards
Akshay Awasthi (A.K) | Sr. Talent Acquisition
Office: -| Cell-
BayOne has succeeded in serving our clients’ hunger for a scalable, low latency team by nurturing deep pools of talent. We have a rigorous screening and evaluation process, and we value referrals, contribution to tech forums and client recommendations. We can ramp-up or ramp-down teams with low latency of response. Our mentors and industry experts provide education on leading topics, and hands-on training with industry relevant use cases to help clients’ existing workforce to quickly retool themselves and stay relevant being part of a thriving and productive workforce of the future.