URGENT!!!! Hire for Software Engineer with our end client.
If Interested please share your updated resume at email@example.com
Location: Melbourne, FL
Duration: 12 Months plus
• Evaluate and recommend application architecture and process improvements.
• Troubleshoot applications developed in-house and by external developers.
• Provide application support for enterprise-wide applications.
• Work alongside cross-functional teams to help derive requirements, software architectures, APIs, frameworks and libraries to ensure the mission critical readiness and operations.
• Obtain and maintain an FAA public trust clearance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar degree and minimum 7 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 5 years of prior related experience.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience gathering and interpreting requirements, developing software solutions to meet requirements.
• Minimum 5 years in documenting integration designs, strategies, tools, issues, resolutions and techniques.
• Experience with using scripting languages, such as Python and Bash.
Preferred Additional Skills:
• HTML5, CSS 3, Visual Studio, Eclipse, SQL Developer, MS SQL Server Management Studio.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives/technologies and presenting for architectural review.
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills.
• Self-directed and work in team environments.
• Ability to work with flexible goals or shifting scope.
• Experience deploying and supporting software in a 24x7 operational environment.
• Experience with a software development process (Agile, SCRUM, Kanban).
• Ability to write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Ability to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Ability to prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Git and JIRA for source control and issue tracking.
• Artifact Repositories: Maven, NPM, Docker Registry.
• Linux System Experience.
• Shell Scripting Experience.
• Project, Build, Package Management Experience.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.