Apex Systems, the nation's second largest IT staffing firm, has an immediate opportunity for a Software Engineer to support one of our top clients in Dearborn, Michigan Please find the details below. If interested please email your resume to Brittany Perez at for consideration Software Engineer Overview
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer with Full-Stack Java development background. They are expected to embrace Lean/Agile and Extreme Programming practices across the full stack of technologies. They will collaborate directly and continuously with product managers, product designers, full stack developers and business partners to release early and often. Start Date :
ASAP Contract Length
: Long-term open-ended W2 contract Pay:
Negotiable based on experience Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers application software using the cloud based architecture across full stack of technologies utilized by balanced team.
- Consults with product manager to identify minimal viable product and decompose feature set into small scoped user stories.
- Lead and Pair with other software engineers to deliver user stories.
- Solve highly complex technical problems using industry best practices.
- Uses the test driven development methodology to realize the technical solution.
- Strong Java development experience building micro service and cloud based solutions using Spring Platform (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud), OAuth, Swagger, etc.
- Experience with cloud environments (Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry or similar)
- Web service delivery experience (using REST) for backend services
- Experience with TDD and Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with software development tools (backlog management, source code management, automated and unit test management, CI/CD, etc)
- Proven ability to work both individually and collaboratively
- Strong communication skills and ability to think beyond baseline requirements.
*Please not that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you'd be eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance; direct deposit, weekly pay, and our referral program*
- Degree in computer science or information technology
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
Is this opportunity not exactly what you are looking for? No problem! We have offices and opportunities across the country-visit our Talent Network to see what else is out there: https://itcareers.apexsystems.com/join
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or