Full-Time remote (can be located anywhere within the United States) but they would ideally like to find someone local to Houston. Client cannot sponsor and the candidate should be able to work for any employer without sponsorship.
We are looking for a mid-level Full-Stack C# .NET Developer ( or ). No sponsorship is offered.
- Must have a great attitude working with the team. (i.e. Ideal Team Player, not an individual contributor!)
- Must have experience with .NET Framework
- Must have experience with C#
- Must have experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Must have experience with Entity Framework
- Must have experience with LINQ
- Must have experience with MS SQL Server and T-SQL
- Should have working knowledge of Software Design Patterns
- Should have working knowledge of the SOLID Principles of Object-Oriented Design
- Should have general knowledge of Agile Software Development practices using the Scrum Framework
- Should have general knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture
- Should have general knowledge of Event-Driven Architecture
The Job Description is below:
Agile Mindset. Motivated. Collaborative.
Does this describe you? You are passionate about the team’s mission to deliver clean working software in an agile environment to impact our clients and the communities they serve. You have a commitment to high standards and the pursuit of excellence. You embrace change as an opportunity to learn and improve. You want to be part of a culture dedicated to providing training opportunities and career growth with a casual and flexible remote work environment. If this is you, then think about working for a company who values these qualities and ranks among the Top 3% on Workplace Dynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the US. while offering a prime benefits package. You will have fun at work by participating in our annual HackFest, monthly Hack & Tell, and other regular team events.
looking for talented software developers to join our growing Innovative Technology Solutions group. We want motivated software developers with an Agile Mindset who are eager to collaboratively solve problems, offer solutions, and coach other development team members to support the growing technology needs of our business.
You might be our kind of software developer if…
- You enjoy solving difficult technical problems with elegant solutions
- You write clean, well-designed code that the team reviews
- You work hard and continually seek ways to work smarter
- You understand the dangers of technical debt and avoid it like the plague
- You embrace working in a collaborative Agile/Scrum or Kanban environment
- You create unit tests for the methods you write using mocking frameworks
- You have a desire to absorb new technologies and how they can best be integrated into an existing application’s architecture
Insperity development team members…
- Collectively contribute to the success of the team
- Collaborate closely with other members of the Scrum Team
- Communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Are cross-functional on the team while learning to master their role
- Practice the SOLID principles of object-oriented development and use software design patterns
- Build powerful applications using the latest Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server/GitHub repositories
And the Icing on the Cake…Benefits and Perks
- 19 PTO days (sick, vacation)
- 8 Paid Holidays including 12hrs per quarter Volunteer Time
- Generous Health/Benefits Plan through United Healthcare
- Vision/Dental Benefits
- 401K Match
- Company stock purchase options
- Flexible Remote Work Schedule
- Team activities like our annual HackFest and monthly Hack & Tell
- Continuous training, education assistance…and more!!