Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client's business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.Work you'll do
- Developing software programs or systems that align with user needs via DevSecOps software methodologies with the goal of working towards Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment.
- Validates deployment criteria has been completed including production readiness reviews and test reviews and validates all code was deployed as intended
- Implements automated deployment procedures to ensure configuration management over the code base is maintained as it migrates to the production environment
- Responsible for working with the development team throughout early lifecycle sustainment to ensure knowledge transfer and that all design documentation has been received and understood
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Cross Consulting Group (CCG) is a cohort of client service practitioners who have the ability to work across Offerings within our Enterprise Performance Portfolio. Our CCG practitioners bring a collaborative mindset, an appetite for continuous learning, and a desire to grow their skills in meaningful ways - all while delivering exceptional client service. Qualifications
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employee sponsorship, now or anytime in the future
- Must have an active TS/SCI
- Willingness to obtain a Polygraph test
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and an active TS/SCI with the willingness to sit for a counterintelligence polygraph examination
- Must have current DoD 8570 IAT Level I compliance
- Experience within the Intelligence Community or Department of Defense
- Knowledge of DevSecOps
How you'll grow
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.