We have an excellent opportunity for a skilled Software Engineer to join our industry-leading client in Annapolis. This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify. Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
Requirements of the Software Developer:
- Deliver project components in accordance with schedule and budget
- Collaboratively work to extend existing components to implement client requirements
- Participate in requirement analysis and design and code reviews
- Contribute to functional testing and documentation efforts
- Work with end users on technical issues
- At least 3 years of experience in software development for mission critical systems
- Extensive experience and knowledge of C, C++
- Hands-on experience with MS SQL, Oracle, or PostgreSQL database
- Experience with requirements analysis, design, development, debugging, testing, implementation, integration, and documentation
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively
Keywords: Software Developer, C, C++, MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, VMware, Requirements Analysis, Documentation
Job ID: 313737 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !