We have an excellent opportunity for a Java Developer with our industry-leading client in Cary.Due to client requirement, applicant must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Design, develop, maintain, and support software products
- Follow industry best practices for software development activities
- Work independently as part of a larger team to deliver quality solutions
- Support or conduct system, performance, volume, and stress testing
- Work with UX team to create user interfaces and incorporate into application
- Ensure system can meet or exceed service level agreements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent field and at least 2 years of technical experience
- At least 3 years as a Java developer
- At least 1 year Oracle or DB2 or other SQL experience
- Experience supporting end to end life cycle development projects
- Ability to explain concepts to technical staff
- Capacity for independent and collaborative work
- Eye for accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Strong Java aptitude and skill
- Agile experience preferred
Keywords: Software Engineer, SDLC, Java, Software Development, Software Testing, Agile
Job ID: 330996About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!