Our industry-leading client in Columbus, Ohio is looking for a Software Engineer who possesses a background in Java Spring and Oracle. An ideal candidate would also have exposure to SQL and AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, etc.
As the Software Engineer, you will be apart of a 40 person Agile software development team that is focused on adding functional capabilities to an Order Management System (OMS) system. You should be prepared to design and develop applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, and performance. Additionally, you will be participating in pairing and code reviews, while also supporting (2nd level) and troubleshoot problems with existing applications.
Salary: $90,000 to $110,000 per year + Health, Dental, Vision, and 401kRequirements:
- 3+ years of software development experience working with Java/J2ee specific
- A robust understanding of Java 8 and an in-depth understanding of other Java technologies, including Servlets, Struts/Tiles (not a must), JSP, JDBC, JMS, Spring
- Thorough understanding of Object-Oriented principles (Analysis and Design)
- Experience with messaging (e.g. MQ Series, JMS, etc.)
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, etc.)
- Experience with relational databases and data access (JDBC/DAO/SQL) Oracle strongly preferred
- Experience with NoSQL databases, CosmosDB, HBase, MongoDB strongly preferred
- Experience with events driven architecture, Kafka, etc
- Experience with deploying to Cloud platforms (Azure preferred)
Job ID: 345817About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!