We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer with our industry-leading client in Raleigh. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
Requirements of the Software Engineer:
- Analyze, design, develop, and debug web applications and related products/systems
- Provide expertise in defining system requirements and impact
- Enhance and maintain system components and databases, setting up necessary development and test environments
- Interact with internal and external customers to ensure the delivery of the product - on time, within budget and with exceptional quality
- Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience
- 3+ years- experience developing web-enabled applications in a Microsoft-oriented mixed environment.
- Experience developing web and mobile applications using React.js and React Native.
- .Net and C# experience, including developing and consuming RESTful services.
- Experience using MS Visual Studio, working in an Agile environment.
- Good knowledge of SQL, including the ability to develop complex SQL queries and stored procedures for use in enterprise information systems.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly. Demonstrated willingness to keep technical skills and knowledge up-to-date.
- Ability to develop software that solves operational problems and high-quality systems documentation.
- Excellent programming skills with an understanding of project cycles, software development environments, and source control techniques.
Job ID: 319608 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !