Software Engineer - 8 2 45
We are seeking S oftware Engineer for a compliance and data security company who has found a unique solution to secure data and protect brand recognition for companies . Our client leverages some of the latest frameworks including .NET Core, Angular and serverless functions all cloud hosted in Azure. Our client strives to keep their tech stack current, and as they push forward, there will be opportunities to grow skills with leading industry standards including DevOps tools and methods. Th is e ngineering role will be based in the Raleigh, NC or Southfield, MI area and reports to the Software Development Manager. Our client has had phenomenal growth over the last year and th is opportunit y is open because of their success in 2019. Our client emphasizes a supportive culture, encouraging everyone to continue to grow their abilities which enables them to be a very results focused team. This opportunity comes with a competitive base salary , bonus and an outstanding benefit package. Local candidates preferred but relocation will be considered for candidate s who want to relocate themselves to NC or M ichigan . Responsibilities of the S oftware Engineer
: You will be working both independently and directly with team leads to design and build new features. This includes authoring new code to support customer requests and support internal processes. You will also be involved with software estimation and documenting solutions. We strive to mentor our team to work as full stack developers, and you'll get exposure to all aspects of our application development cycle and tools on a regular basis.
Technical Qualifications of the Software Engineer :
- Collaborate with other Engineers, Quality Assurance T esters and Product Managers to devise solutions to business problems.
- Develop, review and deploy new code.
- Follow and enhance existing team processes.
- Create and execute unit and integration tests.
- Measure and verify that code has acceptable performance and scalability.
- Maintain and improve existing software.
- Integrate software with internal and external cloud-based services.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years working with C#, SQL and ASP.NET.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ, Azure Queues, Service Bus etc.)
- Experience working with cloud solutions and CI/CD. Microsoft Azure preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Contact Martha Michaux at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919)981-6200 x314 with questions regarding this posting. A Word resume is preferred when applying. When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase... it's not about what you know, it's about who you know? At HireNetworks , it really is all about who we know . Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you're looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand...let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you. HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer. #DICE #ZR