Title: Software Engineer
Location: Portland, OR
Job #: LA347888615 Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with appropriate Developers, Architects AND Sr. Engineers to drive design of Product, UX, and Business.
- Implement best practices that support rapid development.
- Ensure on time delivery (functionality, architecture, design, implementation).
- Build and maintain robust solutions and services.
- Measure, monitor and ensure security and performance of overall system health.
- Drive sustainable incident response & disaster recovery postmortems.
- Resolve problems, optimize processes and automate routine tasks.
- Perform hands on analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, CI/CD and peer review
- 6+ years' experience in Java API frameworks like Springboot/Spring
- Experience designing micro-services based cloud solutions which are scalable, resilient and fault tolerant.
- Experience with:
- Git, Atlassian stack. (JIRA/Confluence)
- Relational DBs (preferably PostgreSQL)
- React UI framework.
- Infrastructure automation like Terraform/CloudFormation
- Server-side development in Node especially ExpressJS
- Knowledge of:
- AWS cloud services like Lambdas, Dynamo DB, CloudFormation, CloudWatch (for monitoring) and overall acquaintance with AWS console
- Server-less programming (Lambdas)
- Event driven architectures like SQS, SNS, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Application monitoring & troubleshooting tools for cloud infrastructure (like AppD, Splunk, etc.)
- Automation integration testing framework like Cucumber using Spock/Groovy/Junit
- Containerization preferably Docker
- Exposure to NoSQL (DynamoDB) & In-memory DBs (Redis, etc)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with at least 2-4 years of programming experience, or a Master's degree and at least 2 years of programming experience; OR in lieu of bachelor's degree, at least 4 years of direct programming experience
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs