Title: Software Engineer
Location: Portland, OR
Job #: LA17568461
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Develop and extend analytics and data management applications.
- Develop tools for extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) of complex clinical and genomic data into data management applications
- Develop and extend tools for visualizing and searching data stored in supported data management applications
- Follow standards for software development, including requirements, design, code, test, quality, configuration and release management processes, and project management.
- Work with and support team members to build common code repositories, test frameworks, and continuous integration processes.
- Work with users to elicit, document, and synthesize functional and data requirements
- Master's Degree with major courses in relevant field and 3 years of relevant experience. OR Bachelor's Degree with major courses in field of research and 5 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree with major courses in field of research and 5 years of relevant experience.
- Critical thinker, with willingness and ability to learn new subject areas
- Excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills, both written and verbal.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs