Title: Software Engineer
Location: Vancouver , WA
Job #: KC225781124
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW has earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agencies/ignw/
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a talented Software Engineer. The selected candidate will be a major contributor on a small, experienced team. You will work on next-generation podcasting and streaming media solutions and your code will make an impact on the product. We build powerful webservices, complex data pipelines, and modern UI. Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing enterprise level web service software solutions.
- Building fresh, dynamic interfaces in ReactJS.
- Defining testing requirements, and authoring Unit and Behavioral cases plus working alongside QA to ensure quality.
- Participating in Tech Spikes and Feasibility studies to help flesh out new ideas and unknowns.
- Partnering with development, product support, QA and other DAS teams to make the best product we can.
- Contributing using your awesome verbal and written communication skills.
- Acquiring new skills, broadening existing skills, and contributing to others through knowledge sharing - we are better together.
- 5+ years of experience with enterprise level software
- You possess quality experience writing modern web apps in GoLang, NodeJS, or PHP.
- You understand that services need to scale, and you take pride in making sure yours do so commendably.
- You take ownership of the things you build. You look at everything with a critical eye, and fixing a bug is as satisfying as adding a great new feature. You'll get to do both!
- You work well with competing tasks, and if things change, you pivot quickly and execute smoothly.
- If you have experience in the radio broadcast or streaming industry, that's a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: email@example.com
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs