Title: Software Engineer
Location: Winter Park, FL (Orlando)
Type: Contract to Perm
Job #: JP567296712
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company with offices in Portland/OR, Seattle/WA and Austin/TX. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons, one being IGNW has earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agencies/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope
Our client is looking to hire a highly motivated and collaborative Software Engineer who will be involved in product design and development using agile development techniques and state of the art tools. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other engineers, customer service staff, project managers and clients to design new features and modules for inclusion into our enterprise product to meet their needs, performance requirements, and project requirements.
- Perform new application coding, testing and documentation.
- Modify existing code to improve performance and functionality.
- Provide technical support to the customer service team in order to troubleshoot application issues.
- Develop and direct software testing and validation, programming and documentation.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience in related disciplines such as computer science, along with a minimum of two to six (2-6) years of experience in C# programming and working with database transactions.
- Mid-level or higher experience in writing C#, Microsoft SQL, Java Script and HTML5.
- Proficient in utilizing Visual Studio, Git and TFS to maintain and develop web-based applications.
- A solid understanding of web-based application infrastructures and libraries such as Angular, Ember or React.
- A basic understanding of collaborative content editors such as Mediawiki.
- A basic understanding of deploying software to cloud-based infrastructure.
- Intermediate to advances skills with IIS and MS SQL server.
- Must understand relational databases and have a strong working knowledge of SQL.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs