Serve as a Technical leader within an Agile UI & MW Application Team to:
• Support end-to-end development needs as an experienced full stack UI and MW Developer.
• Work in an Agile team structure, with geographically dispersed team mates.
• Deliver and demo working code in a fast paced environment.
• Manage a portfolio of projects across multiple releases providing technical leadership and direction to development team.
• Ensure design and coding standard guidelines creation and enforcement.
• Able to work independently with minimal oversight as well as within a distributed scrum team.
• Provide technical oversight to onshore and offshore design and development effort.
• Raise and help resolve issues/risks.
• Provide strategies, solutions and technical leadership to the application area.
• Work with business partners and support teams as focal for scrum team.
--Is self-motivated and a quick-learner who can take full ownership of software development from concept to production.
--Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides technical knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor.
--Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of an Agile Scrum team related to initiatives or operations.
• Over 5+ years of software experience in commercial large scale Java/J2EE based web applications/environments.
• Proven skills in following areas: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Websphere, SOA, RAD, XSD, MQ Series, JMX, JAXB, AXIS, Maven, DB2, SOA, MQ, JSON, Web Services, Restful Services etc.
• Candidate must be a self-starter, motivated, innovative, capable of mentoring other associates and adapt to changes and work hours.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
• Candidate must be a self-starter, motivated, innovative, capable of mentoring junior developers and adapt to changes and work hours.
• Demonstrated problem solving abilities.
• Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
• The ability to perform in a dynamic and "process-improving" environment.
• Java :Collection, Multi threading, Reflection etc.
• J2EE :JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JTA, JNDI, LDAP, Spring, Hibernate etc.
• Middleware: WebSphere, Apache, Tomcat, MQSeries.
• MS Technologies: IE browser related
• Scripts :Java Script, Shell Script
• IDE :Eclipse, Visual Studio
• Build Tools:Maven, ANT, Jenkins
• Operating Systems: Unix, AIX, Windows
• Agile: Scrum/Kanban knowledge, Rally, Jira, Remedy, SharePoint, Git Hub, BitBucket, & Ansible Tower.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role