Title: Software Engineer II - Distributed Systems API - Demand Management
Location: Portland, OR
Job #: WD746312913
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client has an immediate need for a Software Engineer II - Distributed Systems API - Demand Management
with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with teams of smart and passionate engineers.
- Build new APIs to model our massively distributed, low latency and real-time platform spanning multiple applications.
- Build high quality APIs that are easy to scale, maintain and operate.
- Work creatively with your product counterpart to revolutionize new products.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals with regards to data structures, algorithms and time/space complexity analysis.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs