This position can be based out of Austin, TX or San Jose, CAPower the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We're building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It's time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It's time you were a part of something bigger.
We're expanding our workforce - engineers, architects, developers and more - onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you're ready for high-impact, you're ready for CDK. About the job...
You will work with a small team of highly skilled engineers developing new integrations with third parties, building business facing applications and enhancing the Platform ecosystem.About you...
- You enjoy working on cool projects with a modern tech stack in an agile environment.
- You are a brilliant coder, capable of picking up unfamiliar technologies quickly and working effectively in a nimble environment.
- You like to collaborate in a room with other developers to learn, contribute and grow.
- You are an innovative, strategic thinker who demonstrates a positive attitude.
- You are creative at designing solutions to complex problems.
- You are tenaciously customer focused and thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Design, Build new RESTful APIs with Node.js
- Design, Build API adapters, bridging modern and legacy web services
- Create unit, integration, security and functional testing across all code that meets or exceeds company standards.
- Debug integration issues and deploy hotfix patches as needed
- Focus on automation and continuous delivery (TDD, CICD)
- Build production-quality enterprise grade software that achieve target SLAs for scalability, reliability, and performance on schedule.
- Expert level knowledge in Node.js and RESTful API design (Required)
- Advanced level knowledge in React.js (Required)
- Experience with JEST or other Java Script test framework
- Experience with AWS API Gateway, AWS Lambda, AWS DynamoDB, AWS RDS
- Experience with modern web service architecture
- Basic understanding of Swagger (OpenAPI) REST API specification standards
- Experience with Git, Atlassian stack
- Experience in automated unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing frameworks
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.