We are in need of developers with a variety of skills to work on an ongoing software project. The Software Engineer is a key member with the skill, drive and a proven track record of materializing ideas into working software. Does this sound like you? Grab hold of this opportunity and send us your resume today. "Hiring Manager"
What You ll Contribute
- Gather requirements, produce designs, and deliver working software.
- Identify and communicate best practices.
- Work in a team development environment: code reviews, pair programming, collaboration.
- Support quality assurance and testing of the application.
- Take accountability for assigned deliverables.
What We re Seeking
- Bachelor s/Master s in Computer Science, or relevant software development experience.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, show initiative, and respond quickly in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Proven experience with Python is a must.
- Experience wit a version control solution such as Git..
- Working experience with database applications: e.g. MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB, Couchbase.
- Solid understanding of development methodologies including Scrum, Agile, and test-driven development.
- Understanding of RESTful web services / APIs.
- Experience with cloud platforms: e.g. AWS, OpenStack, Google App Engine.
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.