Description Job Description:
Unleash your talents at Leidos! Uncover your potential by becoming a member of our team.
The Leidos Tactical Solutions Team in Littleton, Colorado is growing and looking for a techie to perform cutting edge software development and systems integration. If you are looking for career development and growth opportunities, both technically and professionally and to have fun, all while supporting our nations heroes, there is no better spot for you! We also work a 9/80 work schedule.Primary Responsibilities
These are some of the cool things you will be doing:
- Software Engineering across the entire lifecycle including requirements, design, development and integration, testing, demonstration with the end-user/customer, and operational support.
- Growing your skillset through mentoring and training opportunities.
- Other assignments as determined by the lead engineer or Manager.
To be successful in this role you must have the following experience/skill sets:
- Go-getter mentality, ability to wear multiple hats, learn quickly, team-player
- Experience working in Agile Environment and Toolset
- Object Oriented Software Development using Java, C++, C#/.NET
- Android Mobile Development experience
- Tactical Assault Kit / Team Awareness Kit (TAK) Development & Integration
- Software Architecture Development and Implementation
- Data Analytics
- Software-Hardware Integration
- UX/UI Design
- Experience developing/integrating with AR/VR Headset (i.e. HoloLens)
- 2-4 years of experience with Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field; or 0-2 years of experience with a Masters degree
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
- with the ability to attain Secret Security Clearance
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
External Referral Bonus:
- Military Operational Experience in Expeditionary-type missions/units
- Experience with Identity Intelligence (I2) Operations, Engineering
- Experience with USMC operations.
- Experience with Biometrics Automated Toolset (BAT)
- Experience with Tactical Assault Kit / Team Awareness Kit (TAK) Development and Operations
- Android Development and Integration
- Heads-Up Display Software Development and System Integration (i.e. Microsoft Hololens, IVAS) using Unity, .NET/C#
- Bluetooth Device Software Development and Integration
- Network Engineering experience using a variety of systems (3G, 4G, 5G, SATCOM, Handheld Radio)
- Cloud Application Engineering and Configuration experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience in applying and implementing Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning algorithms and systems for imagery and data analysis.
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Software EngineeringPay Range:
Pay Range $48,750.00 - $75,000.00 - $101,250.00