Description Job Description:
Unleash your talents at Leidos! Uncover your potential by becoming a member of our team.
The Leidos Tactical Solutions Team in Littleton, Colorado is growing and looking for a techie to perform cutting edge software development and systems integration. If you are looking for career development and growth opportunities, both technically and professionally and to have fun, all while supporting our nations heroes, there is no better spot for you! We also work a 9/80 work schedule. We may offer a relocation assistance/sign-on bonpotential option to telework.
Your prior military experience with dismounted Special Operations missions utilizing the Nett Warrior Kit system or Special Warfare Kit equipment is highly desirable. Primary Responsibilities
These are some of the cool things you will be doing:
- Working independently and as part of the software engineering team across the entire lifecycle including requirements, design, development and integration, testing, demonstration with the end-user/customer, and operational support.
- Growing your skillset through mentoring and training opportunities.
- Complete, independently and with guidance from the senior team members, other assignments as determined by the lead engineer or Manager.
To be successful in this role you must have the following experience/skill sets:
- Bachelor degree and 2-4 years of experience, including military experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Hands-on experience using or developing Tactical Assault Kit / Team Awareness Kit (TAK) Development & Integration
- Hands-on experience using the Nett Warrior Kit system or Special Warfare Kit equipment
- Object Oriented Software Development using one of the following: Java, C++, C#/.NET
- Android Mobile Development experience
- Must be a in order to attain Secret Security Clearance
- Go-getter, ability to wear multiple hats, learn quickly, team-player
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
- Software Architecture Development and Implementation
- Experience developing/integrating with AR/VR Headset (i.e. HoloLens)
- Experience working in Agile Environment and Toolset
- Data Analytics
- Software-Hardware Integration
- UX/UI Design
- Military Operational Experience in Expeditionary-type missions/units
- Experience with Identity Intelligence (I2) Operations, Engineering
- Experience with USMC operations.
- Experience with Biometrics Automated Toolset (BAT)
- Experience with Tactical Assault Kit / Team Awareness Kit (TAK) Development and Operations
- Android Development and Integration
- Heads-Up Display Software Development and System Integration (i.e. Microsoft Hololens, IVAS) using Unity, .NET/C#
- Bluetooth Device Software Development and Integration
- Network Engineering experience using a variety of systems (3G, 4G, 5G, SATCOM, Handheld Radio)
Pay Range $48,750.00 - $75,000.00 - $101,250.00