Software Engineer II Salt Lake City, UtahBackground
As the world's leading Contact Center as a Service company, NICE inContact serves contact centers, customer service centers, 911 centers, government entities, non-profits among many other companies globally. NICE inContact is the first to market with a complete Cloud offering that covers all the needs traditionally covered by on-premise providers. Our solutions not only involve complex software and networking but have expanded to fill robotic automation and artificial intelligence. We're constantly expanding the horizon of what a contact center solution should be in a hyper-connected world.
Our team is building an exciting new platform that will more cohesively bring all NICE inContact solutions together. As we accelerate our growth together with partners and a developer-friendly ecosystem, the need to further mature our core platform has become a priority. While these new platform capabilities offer a new range of possibilities, we need someone who is hungry to executing on our mission of improving people's lives by powering great customer experiences.To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 2+ years' experience in software development
- Experience designing, developing, deploying and supporting RESTful APIs.
- Experience with developing services, clients and multi-threaded software.
- Working knowledge of unit testing and test automation
- Working knowledge of user stories and use cases
- Working knowledge of object-oriented software design and design patterns.
- Experience with AWS tech
- Experience with automation/testing tools
- Experience with/knowledge of agile development processes
- Experience working in a CI/CD Environment