$$$$$$$$$ 10K Sign-on BONUS $$$$$$$$$ Are you a talented Senior System Engineer looking for the next step in your career
? Check out TETRA CONCEPTS! Position Description
TETRA CONCEPTS, a PSS Company, is actively seeking a Senior System Engineer
to join our growing team located in Annapolis Junction, MD
. Clearance Requirements TS/SCI with polygraph
(Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required.) Job Description
System Engineer for an enterprise level near-real time messaging transport service supporting hundreds of missions and customers throughout the Intelligence Community. The selected candidate will collaborate in a team environment to develop message flow solutions with customer having disparate mission, schedule and communication needs. The candidate will interface with internal and external customers to define messaging and policy enforcement requirements, obtain the necessary approvals for implementation, and coordinate operational software deployments. The candidate will provide right-sized process improvement and implementation across several disciplines including configuration management, reporting software build and delivery, risk management, quality assurance, customer feedback, and improvement.
This position is for a Software Engineer to support mission critical application and web service development in support of an Identity and Access Management (IdAM) solution. Technical responsibilities include support for software design, development, integration, test, and operational maintenance. Development includes acquisition of attributes from authoritative sources, integration with a COTS LDAP or Virtual Directory, and Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) Web Services.
Minimum Required Skills/Experience
• TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
• 5 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
• 2 years experience with Linux, Eclipse. Maven, and Java
• 2 years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
• Experience with:
• Java/JEE programming building robust, scalable, secure, and high-performance applications
• Developing and hosting software on RHEL or CentOS platforms
• Commercial middleware platforms/Application Servers (e.g. JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic)
• Implementing and integrating with API and Web Services (SOAP and REST)
• LDAP protocol, directories, and replication (RedHat DS)
• PKI encryption and authentication
• Relational databases and programming via JDBC
• Version Control (GIT, SVN, CVS or similar)
• Ticketing systems (JIRA, Redmine, or similar)
• Docker Containers
• Excellent oral and written communication skills - able to clearly communicate architecture and design concepts.
• Ability to write technical documentation including wiki sites, blogs, XML/HTML.
• Ability to work independently - must be a self-starter
Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines. About Tetra Concepts, a PSS Company:
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in providing Information Technology, Engineering Services, Program Management, and Consulting Services. For over 20 years, PSS has enabled Government and Commercial clients to achieve their organizational initiatives through the application of high quality, innovative, and cost effective professional services and solutions. PSS provides a positive working environment, with opportunities for advancement in our growing local Federal sector workforce. Tetra Concepts is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PSS, and is located in our Columbia, MD office!
Our various customers include: US Army, US Navy, DLA, NAVAIR, DOE, DOS, VA, USDA, TRANSCOM, FBI, DHS, DIA, NGA, GSA, AMBC, DOT and the DOC.
Across these customers, we support the following technologies:
If you are a Systems Engineer
and seeking an established, mid-sized company to work for, consider a career at Tetra Concepts, a PSS Company!
We offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience, in various areas, depending on your individual aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but also strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively. In addition to a working environment with opportunities for advancement, we also offer the potential for the following benefits (please inquire further for a full list of benefits):
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid leave (holiday, sick, vacation, etc.)
- 401k plan (employer matching contribution)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Computer purchase programs
- Potential for clearance upgrade, when possible
- Flexible work hours
By joining Tetra-PSS, you will have the unique opportunity to support various customers across multiple programs. Our excellent recruiting team will not only ensure that we find the best match for your skill set, background, and experience, but will also ensure that we provide you continuous employment through our Workforce Management Program.
Tetra-PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.