We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to design and implement new systems and features, as well as modify and maintain existing systems for adaptation to business and/or technology changes. The Senior Software Engineer engages directly with IT management, development teams, technical delivery teams, and vendors to ensure the successful design, development, and delivery of technology-based solutions.
To be successful as a Senior Software Engineer, you should be able to drive the software change and release management processes, assisting with the overall maturity of the software development lifecycle. Ultimately, a top-notch Senior Software Engineer will ensure that software deliverables comply with quality standards and are completed on time.
Some key required attributes are expereinced with Pair programming, Test Drive development and fast paced Agile Delivery encironments. Attention to technical excellence is imperative to this role Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of programming experience including microservices development
- Language Skills: JAVA, Python & Oracle Backend expertise
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design