Software Engineer III Opening in San Diego CA!
Apex Systems is looking for a full time Software Engineer III in San Diego, CA and we would love to connect with qualified candidates right away! If your skill set matches the below requirements then please send your resume to Ana Bechtel:
Working on a software development team, the Software Engineer III performs complex analysis, design, programming and modification of computer programs for internal and/or external applications.
- Writes code and performs programming, testing, and debugging of software applications
- Maintains existing applications for maintenance of business
- Analyzes methods to efficiently address software system requirements
- Finalizes forms, procedures, and documentations needed for installation and maintenance of application programs
- Practices good software engineering techniques and standards to minimize coding errors and ensure robustness and efficiency of work products
- Partners with software teams in the development of software engineering processes
- Participate in software project meetings and provide status reports
- Interfaces with internal IT staff including Quality Assurance, Software Architects and others
- Works with Operations and business partners to add new or custom features to company products
- Assumes full end-to-end accountability and responsibility for assigned tasks as well as the end production delivery
- Applies software engineering and Object Oriented Design principles as well as utilizes UML based design documents and code to create or enhance software
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience is required) along with a minimum of 5 to 8 years related experience in software development. Pharmacy Benefits Management or related industry is a plus.
- JAVA and other currently used programming languages.
- Sprint Boot
- Sprint Cloud
- API Gateways
- Object oriented software development
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Jira, Confluence
- SEO or eCommerce experience is a plus
- Familiarly with agile methodologies
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Wellness Programs
- Paid Time Off / Company Paid Holidays
- 401K with Company match
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
If your skill set matches the above requirements then please send your resume to Ana Bechtel:
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.