Description Job Description:
At Leidos, we enable our employees to perform beyond expectation. In this role, you will grow both technically and professionally while supporting our nation's heroes and impacting real-world needs.
The Leidos Tactical Solutions Team in Littleton, Colorado is growing and looking for a Software Engineer
to perform cutting edge software development and systems integration. This team is growing rapidly and is looking for a go-getter and problem-solver to fill this key role! Leidos offers a great benefits package; strong career growth opportunity; educational assistance and mentorship program; a sign-on bonus; relocation assistance; and for this program, a flexible 9/80 work schedule. We may offer a relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, and an option to potentially telework.Your prior military experience with dismounted Special Operations missions utilizing the Nett Warrior Kit system or Special Warfare Kit equipment is highly desirable. Primary Responsibilities
These are some of the cool things you will be doing:
- As a valued engineering team member, design, develop, implement, and analyze technical products and systems.
- Contribute to the resolution of complex problems with the end-user/customer.
- Evaluate and determine solutions to provide operational support.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Bachelor degree and 4-8 years of experience, including military experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Hands-on experience using or developing Tactical Assault Kit / Team Awareness Kit (TAK) Development & Integration
- Hands-on experience using the Nett Warrior Kit system or Special Warfare Kit equipment
- Object Oriented Software Development using one of the following: Java, C++, C#/.NET
- Android Mobile Development experience
- Must be a in order to attain Secret Security Clearance
- Go-getter, ability to wear multiple hats, learn quickly, team-player
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
- Software Architecture Development and Implementation
- Experience developing/integrating with AR/VR Headset (i.e. HoloLens)
- Experience working in Agile Environment and Toolset
- Data Analytics
- Software-Hardware Integration
- UX/UI Design
- Military Operational Experience in Expeditionary-type missions/units
- Experience with Identity Intelligence (I2) Operations, Engineering
- Experience with USMC operations.
- Experience with Biometrics Automated Toolset (BAT)
- Experience with Tactical Assault Kit / Team Awareness Kit (TAK) Development and Operations
- Android Development and Integration
- Heads-Up Display Software Development and System Integration (i.e. Microsoft Hololens, IVAS) using Unity, .NET/C#
- Bluetooth Device Software Development and Integration
- Network Engineering experience using a variety of systems (3G, 4G, 5G, SATCOM, Handheld Radio)
Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00