As a key member of the Equinix Emerging Services Engineering team you will be involved in the development life cycle from design, implementation, testing and support with a focus on delivering solutions adhering to business goals, technical requirements and engineering standards.
- Design, Development & Support of Software Products and Solutions.
- Develop unit test plans, test suites, and perform tests on software solutions.
- Integrate software product(s) with other systems, test interfaces, and manage version control.
- Interact with stakeholder(s) to understand and document the product feature(s).
- Solve bugs, engage in trouble shooting, and interact with the internal developer community.
- Assist in analysis & evaluation of new technologies to meet demand for product roadmap and technology platform goals.
- Evaluation and recommendation of appropriate technologies for product features and platform.
- Advocate and Follow best design and development practices adhering to Engineering standards.
- Work in a Globally Distributed Development team environment with minimal supervision.
- Participate in Design & Peer Code Review process.
- Proficient in at least two of the programming languages: C, C++, Go, Java, Python
- Expertise in using RDBMS database technologies like Postgres or Oracle
- Expertise in using No-SQL technologies including Cassandra, MongoDB and Elasticsearch
- Hands-on experience with public cloud such as AWS, Azure or GCP and container technologies such as Docker
- Solid knowledge in Linux Kernel Architecture, Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Hands-on experience in designing micro-services & SOA based applications
- Experience and knowledge of REST API development
- Nice to have experience with Agile-scrum methodology and Test-driven development
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills.
Xoriant is an equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.