Description Job Description:
Reinvent yourself at Leidos! Uncover your potential by becoming a member of our team.
The Leidos Tactical Solutions Team in Littleton, Colorado is growing and looking for you, our new Software Engineer IV
performing cutting edge software development and systems integration. If you are looking for career development and growth opportunities, both technically and professionally and to have fun, all while supporting our nations heroes, there is no better spot for you! This team is growing rapidly and is looking for a highly motivated, fun-loving, techie to fill this key role! We also work a 9/80 work schedule.Primary Responsibilities
These are some of the cool things you will be doing:
- Leading Software Engineering projects across the entire lifecycle including requirements, design, development and integration, testing, demonstration with the end-user/customer, and operational support.
- Provide oversight and mentoring for the junior software engineers.
- Projects and processes responsibilities across the portfolio of programs within the technical area.
- Continue to develop your skillset through mentoring and training opportunities.
- Other assignments as determined by the lead engineer or Manager.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Go-getter mentality, ability to wear multiple hats, learn quickly, team-player
- Experience working in Agile Environment and Toolset
- Object Oriented Software Development using Java, C++, C#/.NET
- Android Mobile Development experience
- Software Architecture Development and Implementation
- Data Analytics
- Software-Hardware Integration
- UX/UI Design
- 8-12 years of experience with Bachelors Degree or 6-10 years of experience with a Masters degree or Doctorate.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
- Ability to attain Top Secret Security Clearance
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
- Military Operational Experience in Expeditionary-type missions/units
- Experience with Tactical Assault Kit / Team Awareness Kit (TAK) Development and Operations
- Heads-Up Display Software Development and System Integration (i.e. Microsoft Hololens, IVAS) using Unity, .NET/C#
- Bluetooth Device Software Development and Integration
- Network Engineering experience using a variety of systems (3G, 4G, 5G, SATCOM, Handheld Radio)
- Cloud Application Engineering and Configuration experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience in applying and implementing Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning algorithms and systems for imagery and data analysis.
Pay Range $91,000.00 - $140,000.00 - $189,000.00