Markem-Imaje is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US-based Dover Corporation and is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems.
Markem-Imaje provides global reach to over 50,000 customers with 30 subsidiaries, 6 technology centers, several equipment repair centers and manufacturing plants with the most comprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the marketplace.
Are you a self-motivated, talented, and experienced Embedded Software Engineer who understands the importance of engineering excellence to product development success?
In this role you'll be... designing, implementing, validating and maintaining embedded software for M-I current and future printers as a part of a global, cross-disciplinary Agile team.
You'll have an opportunity to... work with talented engineers in a global environment, building complex products across a variety of printing technologies targeted to meet our customers' needs and the strategic objectives of Markem-Imaje.
You should possess... a minimum of 8-10 years' experience developing object-oriented C++ embedded software with advance knowledge of embedded Linux and BSP.
Great package including Bonus, CAREER Growth and Great Benefits...
Principal Activities / Duties / Responsibilities:
• Drive quality and efficiency within the embedded software team by setting an outstanding example in terms of high-quality design, code, and validation in your individual work.
• Research, champion, and facilitate implementation and improvement of best practices and tools to improve team efficiency, effectiveness, and software quality.
• Interface with other engineering teams, stakeholders, and customers to understand the application space and business requirements.
• Lead and facilitate high-level software estimation to support business planning activities.
• Lead design reviews and drive improvements in design and code quality.
• Act as a liaison between cross-functional, multi-site teams.
• Use outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to lead and create efficient interfaces with third party engineering partners.
Education and/or Experience Required:
• A Bachelors' or Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• Advanced knowledge of C++, functional decomposition, UML/SYSML, design patterns, OOP, multi-threaded programming, TDD, code reviews, Agile, continuous integration and deployment, RTOS, Linux configuration and optimization, multi-core micro-controllers, memory, peripherals, schematics, oscilloscopes/logic analyzers.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• International travel approximately 3 trips per year.
Keene, NH offers employees a great range of activities close by, skiing, hiking, family environment with a buzzing downtown offering not only family entertainment but somewhere to kick back and enjoy that Friday or Saturday night out with friends.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Nearest Major Market: Bellows Falls
Nearest Secondary Market: Keene
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Software Engineer, Thermal Engineering, Technology, Engineering