Job Description Responsibilities:
• Leverage the integration platform to build Salesforce.com and other cloud and on-premise application automations.
• Work with large data sets and doing online/offline analysis
• Development of enterprise services using SOAP, REST based APIs
• Responsible for writing and running JUnit and/or TestNG tests, TDD, continuous integration (Maven and Jenkins)
• Responsible for creating, validating, debugging and consuming XML and JSON
• Responsible for troubleshooting and resolution as it relates to Production-level issues.
• Work collaboratively with internal departments in the planning and analysis of systems requirements, system changes or enhancements.
• Advise on proposed solutions to meet business requirements and train users on the application when needed.
• · B.S./B.A. in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience
• · 2+ years of software development, integration experience is required
• · 2+ years of software development experience in Java
• · 2+ year integration (programming) experience with any ESB platform
• · Cloud integration and API management
• · Hadoop and Big Data Integration Experience
• · 5+ years of software development experience in Java
• · 5+ year integration (programming) experience with ESB platform Boomi preferred
• · Familiar with Integration Design Patterns for Realtime and Batch Integrations
• · Experience with web service tools including SoapUI, Advanced Rest client, Postman Rest client
• · Experience with other integration platforms like lnformatica, Mulesoft preferred
• · Experience working with XPath, XSLT and other XML APIs with understanding of common web service patterns
• · Experience on UNIX platforms, understanding of SOA design principles
39600 Balentine Dr, Ste 200 Newark, CA, 94560
Intelliswift Software, Inc. is a premier software solutions and services company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices across the United States and India. The company has a proven track record of delivering results through its global delivery centers and flexible engagement models for over 450 brands ranging from Fortune 100 to growing companies. Intelliswift provides a variety of services including Enterprise Applications, Software Product Development, Mobility & Collaboration, Big Data/BI, Cloud Solutions, and Team Augmentation.