The Software Engineer Intern will work with Systems Analysts and Software Engineers in the process of requirements capture and analysis for developing, coding, testing and implementing enhancements to the existing and new IT infrastructures. This process involves meetings and consultations with the technical teams to understand current and anticipated IT needs and requirements.
The Software Engineer Intern will work closely with the team to pilot a fraud analytics prototype and few other optimization pilots. The Software Engineer Intern should have the aptitude to learn new technologies and experiment new design options and should be able to think out of the box. The Software Engineer Intern should be open source aware and should be able to trial OSS libraries for niche problems. Requirements
- Programming language - Java, Scala, Python, PHP, node.js
- Web Technologies - Java Script, REST APIs, JSON
- Data Technologies - SQL, Cache, no-SQL, Databases.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated to work with diverse group of individuals with varied backgrounds