Job title: Software Engineer Intern
Our direct client is one of the American multinational biotechnology product development company. This Contract role located in Fremont, CA.
* The software engineer intern designs and implements system software for failure analysis and electrical fault detection equipment.
* As a member of the Electrical Fault Analysis (EFA) software team, you ll be responsible for developing UI, workflow, and hardware control modules and integrating that work into existing software platform.
Duties and responsibilities
* Collaborate with Product Marketing and Applications to define new features
* Design, implement, and test new features in accordance with EFA SW engineering standards and processes
* Participate in system architecture, design and development for software features in EFA products
* Basic knowledge of electrical engineering and semiconductor design concepts: e.g. CMOS process, digital IC s
* Understands software development lifecycle
* Strong C# with WPF and/or C++ development skills
* Strong oral, written, and presentation communications skills
* Ability to produce results independently while tightly coordinating efforts with multi-disciplinary team
* Currently seeking BS in EE, CE, or EECS from an accredited college
* Minimum 2 years of education in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related engineering program
Interested in Applying?
We can t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you d like us to know about you (US work authorization, current location, etc.) Feel free to email Suresh M () or call 408-715-1210 x 113