Backend Developer needed for established Gaming and Entertainment company of 12+ years! Python, AWS and Gaming experience highly preferred.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
Based in North Carolina, we are a self-funded, fully independent 35+ employee Mobile Gaming Studio looking for our next Backend Software Developer! Our studio has developed mega-hit games with our innovative and collaborative approach to development. We are family owned and operated and can't wait to meet our next rock star developer!Why join us?
- Competitive base salary
- Accelerated career growth
- Modern, startup culture
- Team-first collaboration
- Build scalable backend services to support multiple live game projects.
- Develop and contribute to long-term technical solutions and strategies of the engineering department.
- Leverage monitoring and reporting tools to provide quality metrics.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience creating scalable backend systems for cross platform clients.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, or related field required.
- Demonstrated experience in server architecture and management.
- Containerized application development, especially using Docker.
- Database administration, both relational (e.g. Postgres) and non-relational (e.g. DynamoDB).
- RESTful API development.
- Client/server architecture, specifically for gaming (anti-cheat).
- Compliance, privacy, and security planning and implementation.
- Source control using Perforce and Git.
- Game development experience, especially mobile games and games as a service.
- Cloud backend development with AWS or Google Cloud.
- Serverless backend development.
- Familiar with Agile development process.
- C# experience a plus.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.