Jersey City, NJ Salary:
Competitive Rate Description:
Are you a Software Engineer looking to join an established company where they want you to succeed and grow? Are you also interested in a PARTIALLY REMOTE (2 days in office, 3 days from home), Direct to Hire opportunity where you are an active part of a team? If you are, keep reading. If you aren't you can keep reading too if you'd like you could always learn something right?
Now that you're here, our client based out of Jersey City, NJ has an immediate need of your skills. If you made it this far, send me an e-mail so we can discuss this role further and I can get you in front of the hiring manager and get an interview scheduled. Sound good? Good. My e-mail address is and some more information about the job is below. I'll be waiting for your e-mail.Job Details:
Title: Software Engineer
Location: Partially Remote (2 days in office, 3 days from home)
Hours: 1st shift
Length of Engagement: Direct to Hire / FTE
Rate: Competitive and Dependent on Experience
As a Software Engineer in the Access Management team, you will deliver a best-in-class platform providing policy and role-based access, identity management, touchless provisioning and rule-based certification. You will engage in the full software delivery lifecycle - from requirements gathering to design, development, testing, deployment, and support.Responsibilities:
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent knowledge and experience.
• Consistent track record as a hands-on Java Full Stack Sr. Software Engineer
• Excellent understanding of Core Java concepts
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Advanced knowledge of Object-Oriented Design/Development (OO Principles, Software Design Patterns, etc.)
• In-depth knowledge of RDBMS
• Adhere to agile best practices including test automation for the fast feedback loop & CI/CD
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
• Passionate about building an innovative culture
• Creative mindset to think out of the box and find alternative ways to solve complex computing problems.
• Familiarity with cutting edge technologies/trends, open-source software and drive to actively learn new skills.
• Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm to work on a globally distributed team.Qualifications:
• Working knowledge of private/public cloud deployment and frameworks - AWS/Azure; and containerization, Docker/Kubernetes etc.
• Knowledge of highly available microservices architecture on cloud (AWS, Cloud Foundry, etc.) and design across all systems
Now that you have made it this far and spent 5 minutes of your life reading this posting, you HAVE to send me your resume, right? Good. I'm glad we're in agreement. Now send that resume to me at:
Thanks for reading this and I am looking forward to hearing from and working with you.
The Judge Group Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com