Software Engineer Junior-Mid Level
Main responsibilities for the successful software developer will include helping the development of new software applications, gathering requirements, analyzing best methods available, and implementing software solutions. Must be willing to learn new technologies and a positive attitude is required. Excellent growth potential for a recent grad. Benefits include extensive paid vacation, excellent health care, 401k, paid training, and perks.
* At least one year of hands-on software engineering or web application development.
* Academic mastery of object-oriented programming principles.
* Scripting skills in Python, Ruby, or SQL.
* Critical thinking ability and problem solving skills.
* Must be a team player and have a serious desire to learn new technologies.
* Ability to show examples of your work if experience is solely from personal projects and/ or academic study.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Math preferred.
Qualified candidates will receive immediate consideration. To apply, contact Rick Johanson at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive compensation and work-life benefits include:
Industry leading training and development. Huge growth opportunity.
Highly competitive starting salary plus bonus program
Comprehensive health insurance: Medical, vision, and dental
Flexible spending accounts
401 (k) retirement savings plan with employer match
Short term and long term disability insurance
4 weeks vacation, paid holidays, and personal days.
Equal Opportunity Employer. No discrimination will be made against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state, or local law.