In this role, you will perform review of maintenance operations workflows and procedures along with existing automated information systems and program goals. You will utilize your expertise to conduct gap analysis and develop functional requirements and specifications for system improvements. The position requires a familiarity with Naval Aviation intermediate and depot maintenance operations, support equipment and calibration systems. You will work with information technology SME to define system boundaries and software system and user interface requirements. Familiarity with Naval Aviation Logistics Information systems such as MEASURE, NALCOMIS, SEMS is highly desirable.**A Signing Bonus Is Available For This Role!**Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in relevant technical discipline required
- 10+ years of professional experience in the required task area.
- Naval Aviation maintenance management and operations
- Demonstrates expertise in:
- Software systems life cycle management
- Development of end user requirements, uses cases, and software specifications
- Process modeling and documentation
- Navy information assurance and cyber security policies and procedures
- Familiarity the Navy Marine Corp Intranet (NMCI) and Naval Aviation Maintenance Information Systems
Expertise and Functions
- Must be a ====.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance is required.
- Research, design, develop and document business processes and performance metrics.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and operations analysis.
- Working with stakeholders, IT departments and end-users to develop, update and enhance existing software capabilities.
- Work with computer hardware engineers on plans and specifications for integration of hardware and software systems.
- Work with project managers and developers on development of software verification and test plans.
- Conducts tests and performs other analysis to verify performance of operational systems and designs.
- Other duties as assigned.
KIHOMAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.