Kforce has a client in Coral Gables, FL that is seeking a Software Engineer.
* In this role, the Software Engineer will be contributing to the containerization of our flagship security products as part of a creative cross-functional international team
* Create new Zero Trust products for containerized workloads
* Create, manage and integrate software to automate and secure our public and private cloud offerings.
* The Software Engineer will be building automated frameworks for safe production deployments which can easily be maintained and operated by our SRE's
* Always learn and bring new concepts and technology to your team
* 3+ years of experience or show desire to take a steep learning curve
* Experience with containerized workloads: Kubernetes, Docker
* Experience in some of the following areas: Go, Python, Rest APIs, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, Terraform, other programming languages
* Good understanding of the Linux operating system
* Strong knowledge about automatic deployment of software
* Some basic knowledge about IP networking
* Cares about readable, performant, reliable, and secure code
* Able to work with other international software teams
* Fluent in English
* Cloud environments such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform and Azure
* Continuous deployment and integration
* SAAS based software delivery
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.