Kforce has a client is seeking a Java Engineer in Wilmington, Delaware (DE). If you feel you are qualified, please apply today!
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
* Java application development experience with Struts, Spring frameworks
* Strong experience with Webservices (SOAP and RESTful), SOAP UI
* Desired experience in Cloud Technology, Microservices development
* Good knowledge of WebSphere applications server to troubleshoot performance issues
* Strong SQL skills for analyzing DB stored procedures and writing PL/SQL functions
* Experience writing User Stories, participating in refinement discussions as well as sprint planning sessions
* Strong debugging and technical troubleshooting skills, Knowledge of code testing techniques
* Strong communication skills
* Enthusiasm in learning new skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.