Description Job Description:
Leidos is looking for a Software Engineer to provide immediate impact to a growing team building multiple new mission related software capabilities with new technologies. This position is located in Mclean, VA and requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
The Software Engineer will develop front end user interfaces and work in a commercial cloud infrastructure. The Software Engineer will use agile development practices and develop and maintain an awareness of the on-going IT projects and business unit requirements.
- Requires BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Demonstrated experience designing user interfaces
- Demonstrated experience scripting with one or more of the following: Angular, AngularJS, Vue or React
- Demonstrated experience migrating legacy Lotus Notes Applications to web applications
- Demonstrated experience with AWS and DevOps
- Demonstrated experience with relational database platforms such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL or SQL Server
- Demonstrated experience performing queries and using other functions of SQL
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing or consuming micro-services
- Demonstrated experience using Linux or Unix operating systems
- Demonstrated engineering experience working with Public Key Infrastructure
- Bachelors of Science degree in Information Systems specializing in Web Development or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience using the Agile methodology.