Kforce has a client in search of a Software Engineer Level II in Weston, Florida (FL).
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer to join our analytics experts within the Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing product development organization. The individual will be responsible for optimizing our data pipelines and helping to design our next generation analytics environment. The ideal candidate is experienced in data pipeline builder who enjoys building new solutions and optimizing existing solutions. You must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products and be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company's data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
The Software Engineer will support our database architects, business analysts, product owners, and the data scientists on complex data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. You will do so by partnering with stakeholders/teams and building scalable solutions that provide business critical insights and metrics, while ensuring the best uptime and responsiveness.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
* Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business use case
* Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability
* Build software required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using numerous technologies
* Build analytics tools that utilize data to provide actionable insights into customer behavior, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
* Work with key personnel to assist with data-related technical issues and product support
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, another quantitative field or relevant work experience
* Experience with deployment/CI/CD tools like: TeamCity, Maven, Jenkins, etc.
* Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with numerous large- scale SQL and NoSQL databases
* Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets
* Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
* Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets
* Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
* Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable data stores
* Strong project management and organizational skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.