Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Applicants must possess a current or active TS/SCI.
- Good working knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Demonstrated ability to leverage and integrate COTS and FOSS software
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Outstanding team orientation.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Previous Agile / XP development experience.
- Product Quality (PQ) domain experience
- Experience with the Ozone Widget Framework and Atlassian stack
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle including maintenance.
- Perl scripting
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.