Description: The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for developing SW for real-time embedded systems on Submarine, Surveillance and Surface Ship programs.
Will be expected to participate in all phases of SW development to include: high level design, detailed design, development, and Integration and Test. Work very closely with an integrated functional team to ensure adherence to requirements through operational deployment.
Could be called upon to work with H/W during setup and maintenance/debug efforts.
- 3 or more years Java Swing/JavaFX Graphical User Interface (GUI) development experience
- Java 8, multithreading, memory management
- Working in Linux/Unix operating system environment; must have good working knowledge of executing Linux commands
- Object Oriented Programming
- Excellent communication skills
Redmine or JIRA experience
Experience in Object Oriented Design using a UML tool is desired, as well as experience with Java. Any experience in GUI development is a plus.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.