Software Manager / w Content Managements Systems Experience
Targte Salary $160,000-$180,000 annual
- Ensures effective planning, organizing, prioritizing and delegating assignments to direct reports and team members. Through continual analysis of the workload and personnel needs of their team(s) and organizational unit, meet deadlines. Responsible for team results on quality measurements, including on-time delivery, meeting deadlines, and adherence to policy and procedures.
- Develops and executes strategic plans in collaboration with the appropriate stakeholders. Ability to build and establish solid working relationships by providing timely, accurate andhigh qualityinformation to peers, subordinates, upper management and/or customers.
- Demonstrates appropriate functional knowledge and skills relevant to operational area.
- Advises senior management on strategic plans and improvements to systems and processes. Partners with customers to develop and execute business vision and strategic plan.
- Collaborates with appropriate stakeholders to identify, recommend, and implement improvements to systems and processes. Ensures compliance with existing processes and standards.
- Accountable for the application feature assisting in developing application roadmap and delivery of the associated initiatives.
- Managing resource allocations, planning resource needs & on-boarding new resources to effectively staff the delivery team and accomplish business goals.
- Coach, mentor and develop a high performing motivated engineering team, providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Evolves application maturity in automation, operations, stability, and support.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends and evaluate applicability of new software tools to platform development.
- Consistently demonstrates regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's orMaster's Degreepreferred and 10+years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in developing highly available and scalable web applications, Service oriented Architecture.
- 3+ years of leading a web/ecommerce development team
- Strong leadership profile and excellent prioritization and negotiation skills, capable of managing multiple streams of work in parallel with aggressive timelines.
- Candidate must have strong organizational and leadership capabilities and have solid track record of leading engineering team and delivering enterprise class products. Candidate must also have broad and deep technical understanding of the technologies in this field.
- Experience with modern browser technologies and cross platform challenges
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience working with performance improvement and tuninghigh volumeweb applications is a strong plus.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) and Marketing Systems is astrongplus.
- Experience with Google Cloud platform and cloud migration projects is a strong plus.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure, client-services, environment.
Strong technical aptitude, along with analytical skills. Decision Making:
Decides and prioritizes the deliverables of application, participates and recommends the technical direction of the platform. Makes management decisions, as well as make recommendations for advancement and promotions. Supervisory Responsibility:
Number of direct reports ranges from 6 to 14. Work Hours:
Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.Up to 5% travel Offices Onshore and Offshore, Conferences up to 4 times a year. Communication Skills:
Has excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information of the platform in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders. Must have excellent presentation skills to wide spectrum of audience types (Sr. Executives to Technical Architects and Developers).
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com