* The Front-End Developer will be part of a team that builds the next generation enterprise user interface applications leveraging the latest and evolving set of user interface and technologies. Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements user interface software programming applications, including software infrastructure and development tools for this new platform.
* BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
* 6+ years of related experience as Front-End Developer, with at least 2+ years of React experience.
* Production project experience with the latest set of user interface technologies including React.js, Redux, Style Components, Webpack, Gulp, HTML, CSS, SASS, Node.js, NPM, and Enzyme
* Designs, modifies, implements, tests, and supports all product user interface related technology and functionality, including both client facing and internally facing UI software infrastructure in an AWS hosted environment.
* Communicates proactively and effectively with team members and other product stakeholders in a highly Agile environment.
* Experience building/consuming REST web services.
Nice to Haves:
* Background in RESTful API development, relational databases, and complex systems integration.
* Modern CI/CD pipeline tooling including Azure DevOps, GIT, JIRA
* Experience configuring/automating/supporting AWS environments.
* Demonstrated technical lead experience as an user interface software engineer.
* Demonstrates strong leadership in establishing and maintaining development best practices (TDD, code reviews, continuous integration, etc.)
* Demonstrated design experience for corporate user interfaces.
* The main function of a software engineer is to design, develop, implement, test, and maintain business and computer applications software or specialized utility programs including mainframe and client/server applications, and major enhancement of existing systems.
* Fine-tune and improve a variety of sophisticated software implementation projects.
* Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data.
* Analyze and review enhancement requests and specifications.
* Implement system software and customize to client requirements.
* Prepare the detailed software specifications and test plans.
* Code new programs to client?s specifications and create test data for testing.
* Modify existing programs to new standards and conduct unit testing of developed programs.
* Create migration packages for system testing, user testing, and implementation.
* Provide quality assurance reviews. Perform post-implementation validation of software and resolve any bugs found during testing.
* Experience with Java, Python, C++ and other programming languages.
* Understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and CMSs.
* Team player attitude with a willingness to lead when necessary.
* Devotion to continuing education on an annual basis.
* Performing in-depth troubleshooting and unit testing with both new and legacy production systems.