We have an immediate opening on our Product Development team for an experienced and creative developer to work on new features to our already outstanding product.
As a Software Engineer at MicroPact, you will be responsible for development of high-performance, customer-specific web-based applications using entellitrak- MicroPact's, open architecture, unified platform for Case Management and Business Process Management solutions.
You will work within a team, collaborating with other developers and analysts to design and develop medium to large-sized product features and architectural features in an agile software development environment. Responsibilities
- Analyze functional requirements and troubleshoot application code issues utilizing entellitrak and other MicroPact proprietary software, tools, and technologies
- Ensure all product development is in compliance with the established development practices and processes
- Deliver high-quality entellitrak software that will delight and astound our customers
- BS/MS Computer Science or related discipline, at least 7 years of experience in developing software products in Java technology
- Experience developing enterprise Java web based products
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks such as Struts and Spring
- Understanding and experience with ORM tools such as Hibernate
- Writing and understanding complex SQL
- Work experience with Java web component technologies like Servlet, JSP
- Conversant with the tool, framework, and technologies in the open source java world
- Critical thinking and problem solving are key for this position
- Ability to learn unfamiliar technologies and become productive with them quickly
- Strong communication skills