This is an opportunity to work at a world famous, federally funded research & development organization with a great culture.
They are are seeking a Software Engineer to work on the development and deployment of innovative cybersecurity solutions.
Position Scope/Job Functions
- Software Engineer with strong analysis and development background will work on data analytics, assembling large systems and working on very large data sets.
- Large-scale system development and test-driven development
- Rapid prototyping capabilities
- Well-versed in Python to maintain and extend tools and systems based on Python
- Well-versed in using and maintaining Docker containers
- in addition to standard database systems, it is essential to have experience with Postgres, GraphQL, Hasura, and PSQL
- Well-versed in vulnerability and exploit databases for use in developing and maintaining applications
- Experience with real-time systems
- Experience with DoD systems
- Familiarity with Elastic, Logstash, and Kibana.
Education: MS or BS with atleast one certification and at least ten (10) experience, or MS plus eight (8) years minimum relevant experience.
Work Authorization: US Citizenship is required.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."