A well-known financial services company is hiring a full time Software Engineer to add to one of their expanding development teams. This high performing company is an established and stable name in their industry and looking to begin a multitude of new projects and initiatives in the next few months.
As a Developer on this team, your focus will be on developing security software, specifically Identity Access Management (IAM) and Single-Sign On (SSO). You will be involved in both the design and development of these applications and therefore, you should have significant experience with Java and Spring frameworks as well as backend knowledge. It is desirable that this candidate has familiarity with Groovy and the full Software Development Lifecycle.
If you are looking to enhance your skills as a Senior Developer or take on more of an impact, apply. This is a great experience to grow in a multi-application, Microservices environment with all infrastructure hosted in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
This company is looking for a well-rounded engineer who is motivated, collaborative and passionate about their work. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Core Java and Spring framework experience
- Experience or familiarity with Groovy/Grails
- Experience with the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience with application integrations
- Excellent communication
What You Will Be Doing
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Industry experience
- At least a BS Degree (preferably in Computer Science)
- Experience with Messaging tools (RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Non-relational database experience
- 60% Engineering
- 10% Architecture
- 30% Maintenance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Bonus Structure
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Low Expense Medical Plans
- Work from Home Options (Remote for now)
- When safe, several Charitable, Social, and Athletic programs, groups, and events
- Strong Work/Life Balance
- Extensive Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Family-Oriented and Laidback Work Culture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.